Are you Interested in how the ghostwriting process works?
Here is the simple, 5-point system that I use with all of my clients:
1. I develop a detailed outline for your project
2. I interview you and then turn your input into prose
3. I conduct any research necessary to flesh out that prose
4. Mimicking your voice and style I add sentences, content, and color to the text
5. You review the text and I revise it until you are happy with it
I’ll send you updated drafts every week so that you can see how the project is progressing. The end result will be a complete book manuscript that you own and that you can publish yourself and/or send to literary agents and publishers.
You may be wondering whether you need a ghostwriter or if you'd rather handle the research, writing, and editing processes yourself. It's a question that many authors, CEOs, celebrities, editors, and publishers ask themselves. To help answer it for you here are five good reasons why you should consider outsourcing your project to a reliable, competent ghostwriter.
So you’ve taken the leap and decided to get your message out to the world via the written word. But what if you don’t have the time or the writing expertise to take that idea from concept to completion?